Sunday, September 6, 2015

Life is Beautiful

Its spring here in NZ, so where is the spring like sun??  So far cold and hail driving rain!  We need spring PLEASE...

Here are the start of the blocks I have begun for life is beautiful...  this is by Helen Stubbings HugsnKisses and you can choose all sorts of colourways..  I have had this in the cupboard for at least three years... hence I am trying to clear away all those projects that have been patiently waiting for me....  I have put my do not look at that project its beautiful but.. on high alert and said DO NOT BUY....

Have you looked in your cupboard lately and calculated how long to clear all those projects..  so many a year, how many good  years of stitching left??  Its inevitable we all buy too much... and have too many stitching ambitions.. but just keep on keeping on if it makes you happy...

So my goal this year was to get those to do's under way and make the finished pile higher..
I am quite pleased how it's going so far.

Sharon


3 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

lovely stitching...........
I could die when I am 500 and I would probably not have everything done.........

Leeanne said...

I really love that quilt, your colourways are very to my taste too. Chilly here in Whangarei today too!

Deb R said...

It is a pretty quilt and in my favourite colours too!