Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Life is beautiful .... always enjoy the happy moments

It's been slow progress on my life is beautiful, I have however got the stitcheries I have stitched sewn up into the blocks.  I decided to sew as I go so I didn't have the whole process at the end of the stitching.




I found this saying recently on our computer and felt it was appropriate to our family at this point in time, where we are currently hoping for the best for my sister and her family, her husband had been in a serious car accident a month ago but we now know he will never walk again... But we all hope for a  a good quality of life...




I therefore find this quilt life is beautiful and the quotes stitched into this quilt to be poignant to this time in our life ...


As I sit her this morning contemplating my day... I have the youngest in bed unwell... I enjoy my kids being home during the weekdays as I get to spend special time with them .... 
I think it will be stitching the last block and stitching the circles onto the blocks for final sewing....






No comments: